Looking for a challenging new role in the IT industry with the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and diverse projects. Wanting to build up design and user experience skills within a modern company that creates engaging and innovative experiences.
Aug 2017 - May 2021 (3 years 9 months)
As a part of the Marketing department, we design and build assets for marketing campaigns for vendors such as Microsoft, Brother, ASUS, Logitech & Intel for their electrical goods. These vendors send in a brief with requirements, which we are careful to stay within brand guidelines.
- Using Photoshop to design banners for the Ebuyer website
- Designing landing pages for the other assets to link to
- Building landing pages from designs using HTML & CSS
- Designing email campaigns
Jan 2015 - Sept 2017 (2 years 8 months)
With a small design team we provide automotive business solutions to clients from small Independent Car Dealerships to Franchised Dealer Groups.
- Designing website mockups from a brief using Photoshop
- Building websites from designs using HTML, CSS, SASS
- Pushing builds and changes to live using GIT
- Using Balsamiq to wireframe new features for our platform
- Make changes to existing sites in code or custom CMS panel
BA (HONS) WEB DESIGN
2:1 / Class II Division I
Focusing on design and concept with the most recent projects, with front end development and user orientated design.View final major project
BTEC LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA FOR ART & DESIGN
Fine Art, development of fundamental art and design skills, visual studies, explore aspects of specialist study.
I have been documenting all of my skills and learning using the site called Degreed. It allows me to build up a skills profile to share online, share what I have studied and completed over time and boost my skills.View Degreed